Saturday 23 February 2013

Amazing talent! Kudos to the teachers/trainers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15472273@N07/

I learned about music from my father.  At first I didn't like to play the guitar because I felt I was just forced to learn.  May be my father really wanted to pass on his talent to me.

When I was assigned in the elementary department, I realized that my father's insistence did pay off.  I founded an organization which was composed of choir members, lectors and altar servers.  I enjoyed teaching music to kids.  It is a joy seeing kids singing the song I taught them.

In this video, I was so amazed of the performance especially the kids.  I salute to the teachers/trainors. I know how difficult it is to train kids.  But this video is really amazing.

For all teachers who work extra hours just to train their students, kudos to all of you.  Let this video be an inspiration to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment