Saturday 23 February 2013

"Kahit maputi na ang Buhok ko" (An inspiration on creativity)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44124479650@N01/
One of the things I learned as a teacher is to be creative.  Good teachers find ways to motivate students. 

While I was doing my class observation as a principal, one of my teachers really caught my attention and admiration.  In her class, she prepared a visual aid with a lot of fish (in a cartolina) on it.  Each fish has a word.  During the question and answer portion, students were given a bait and were asked take the fish which corresponds to their answer. Oh, it was really fun.  The students were so excited because they are like fishing inside the classroom.  What a creativity Madam Liklik!

This video also caught my attention.  These two foreigners would surely get the attention of many Filipinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment